Stuffed Portobello with Zucchini and Ham Serves: 6
- 6 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 oz of ham
- 3 oz of cheese ( cheddar )
- 1,5 oz of blue cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the cheddar into small cubes, chop the ham, zucchini, and cilantro.
- Place the mushrooms in the baking pan, fill them with the stuffing and add condiments to taste.
- Sprinkle blue cheese on top and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy hot!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.