Scallops in Bacon Sauce
- 1 pound of scallops ⠀
- 1 small garlic bulb
- 4 slices of bacon⠀
- 2 oz of canned coconut milk⠀
- 4 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh dill⠀
- 2 tablespoons of ghee butter
- Salt, pepper, basil, turmeric
- Heat the frying pan to medium temperature, fry the finely chopped garlic (we used ghee butter) for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped bacon, fry until crispy for another 5-6 minutes and put aside.
- Rinse the scallops and dry well with paper towels.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add coconut milk, cream cheese, bacon & garlic, chopped dill, and spices (to taste).
- Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.