Zucchini Boats Serves: 4
- 2 Large Zucchinis
- Ground Turkey 5.3 OZ
- Shredded Cheese 2,5 OZ
- Pepperoni 2 OZ
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 Tbs
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the zucchinis into halves, scoop the centers out, and put the pulp aside.
- Rub the centers with olive oil and spices, and place them into the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the turkey ground on a skillet for 3-4 minutes and then mix it with zucchini pulp, yogurt, shredded cheese, and spices (to taste).
- Fill the zucchini boats with the mix, place pepperoni slices on top, and decorate them with more shredded cheese (optional).
- Bake for another 7-10 minutes and serve hot.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.