Baked Celery with Bacon and Cheese
- 5 large stalks of celery
- 1 cup of shredded cheese ⠀
- 5 oz of blue cheese ⠀
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 small garlic bulb
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream (half and half)
- 5 slices of bacon⠀
- Salt, pepper, oregano to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and boil the celery for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces, squeeze the garlic with a garlic press.
- Mix bacon and garlic with lemon juice, shredded cheese, blue cheese, heavy cream, and spices to create a delicious filling, and spread it evenly onto the celery stalks.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 40 minutes and enjoy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.