Spinach Balls with Ham and Tomato Dip
Spinach Balls Ingredients
- 8 oz of Spinach⠀
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar⠀
- 1 oz of Parmesan Cheese⠀
- 1/3 cup of fresh dill
- 1/4 cup of fresh Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place spinach into a bowl and cover with boiling water for 3 minutes, then strain it and squeeze the water out of it with your hands.
- Chop the spinach, dill, cilantro and ham, beat the eggs.
- Combine all the ingredients, add Almond Flour, both kinds of cheese, salt pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes, onion, Virgin Oil, and condiments into the blender and blend until desired consistency.
- Bon appetit!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.