Rosemary Chicken with Prosciutto
- Chicken Breast 1 Lb (4 filet pieces)⠀
- Prosciutto 4 OZ⠀
- Coconut Flour 1 Tbs⠀
- Chicken Broth 1 Cup⠀
- Fresh Rosemary ⠀
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste⠀
- Beat off the chicken filets, sprinkle with spices, place a small piece of rosemary on top of each filet, and then wrap prosciutto around them.
- Mix coconut flour with chicken broth (use a blender) to create a sauce.
- Preheat a skillet and fry the fillet until a golden crust (3-4 minutes on each side).
- Add the sauce and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.