Cauliflower Cream Soup with Chicken and Blue Cheese Serves: 2
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 small onion ⠀
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro⠀
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley⠀
- 12 oz of chicken thighs ⠀
- 3 1/2 oz of blue cheese ⠀
- 4 oz of half & half or heavy cream
- 3 oz of ghee butter ⠀
- salt,pepper,turmeric powder,garlic powder,basil
- Chop cauliflower, carrots, and chicken into medium pieces.
- Place everything into a pan, add water, and put the pan on the stove.
- Add parsley, cilantro, and spices (to your taste). Cook for 25-30 minutes until the veggies become soft.
- Cut the onion and fry it, then place everything into the blender and blend until the consistency of a cream.
- Place the cream back on the stove and cook on low fire for another 3-5 minutes, add half & half, and 3-4 spoons of ghee butter (you can use any butter).
- Now you can add small pieces of blue cheese and chicken to decorate the soup, so it looks exactly like on the picture.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.