Shrimp with Zoodles Serves: 1
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 6 large deveined shrimp, tails removed
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Start by preheating a medium skillet with coconut oil. Add the shrimp and cook for a few minutes on each side or until the shrimp is pink and thoroughly cooked.
- Add the spiralized zucchini to the skillet with the tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.