Garlic & Onion Grilled Lamb Burger Serves: 4
- 1 lb. of ground lamb
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- Start by preheating a grill and adding the ground lamb to a large mixing bowl with all of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Form into 4 burger patties and cook on the grill for about 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with extra sliced onion and lettuce leaves if desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.