Cranberry Walnut Cheese Ball Serves: 8
- Cranberry Walnut Cheese Ball
- ½ cup of grated white cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup no-sugar added dried cranberries
- ½ cup of walnut pieces
- ¼ cup freshly chopped basil
- Start by bringing a large pot of water to a boil and boil the asparagus for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Drain once cooked.
- Start by adding the cream cheese, and white cheddar cheese to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the mixture into a zip lock style bag to make it easier to form into a ball.
- Remove from the zip lock bag and roll the cheese ball into the cranberries, walnuts, and then freshly chopped basil.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.