Corn Bread Muffins Serves: 12
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil + more for greasing
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- A few drops of vanilla crème stevia extract
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and greasing a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Next, add the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, and ground nutmeg to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until no clumps remain.
- Pour into the muffin tins and bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.