Coconut Chicken with Blue Cheese Serves: 2
- 2 lbs of chicken thighs
- 2 medium carrots⠀
- 1 small garlic bulb⠀
- 3 oz of canned coconut milk⠀
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro ⠀
- 1,5 oz of blue cheese⠀
- 2 tablespoons of ghee butter
- Salt, pepper, turmeric, basil, ginger powder to taste
- Pre-heat a frying pan with ghee butter.
- Cut the chicken and finely chop the garlic and carrots.
- Place the garlic and carrots in the pan for 1-2 minutes, then add chicken and fry on medium heat for another 6-9 minutes, the color should become golden-bronze.
- Pour coconut milk, add herbs and spices, and simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the dish on a plate and garnish with blue cheese.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.