Chicken Salad Serves: 4
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- Start by shredding the rotisserie chicken and adding it to a large mixing bowl with the mayonnaise. Stir well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients minus the lettuce and mix well.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.