Bacon-wrapped turkey-avocado cutlets
- 2 pounds of ground turkey (you can use pork or beef as well)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Onion
- Sliced cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano and Basil Seasoning to taste
- Combine ground turkey, eggs, finely chopped avocado and grated onion in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat a skillet (low heat), add some extra virgin olive oil (just enough to cover the surface), make a patty and place on the skillet.
- Fry on one side for 5-7 minutes (for turkey, other meats could take a little longer) or until you see a light crust, then flip it over and fry for another 5-7 minutes, then remove.
- On the side, criss-cross two slices of bacon on any flat surface (cutting board), place the cutlet on top of the bacon in the middle of the cross, put a slice of cheese on top of the cutlet and wrap the bacon around.
- Place the wrapped cutlet back into the skillet, fry for another 2-3 minutes on each side and remove.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.