Easy Ways to Boost Your Collagen Through Diet
Here are a few easy ways to incorporate collagen-forming nutrients into your diet:
- Collagen is made of specific nutrients that can be derived from your diet. Indulge in keto foods with the right amino acids such as fish, whole eggs, shellfish, grass-fed meat, and nut butter.
- Found mainly in animal skin and bone broth, the amino acid glycine plays a pivotal role in producing collagen in your body. A collagen-rich bone broth makes for a perfect addition to your keto diet.
- Vitamins and minerals are necessary for the production of collagen. Add foods that contain vitamins C, E, A, B6, and B12 to your diet.
- Calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, phytochemicals like lutein (found in spinach and Swiss chard), and selenium are other minerals required to formulate collagen.
- Other than following a balanced keto regime, an easy way to incorporate collagen is by adding a quality collagen powder supplement to your diet. Made of premium grass-fed and pasture-raised collagen and potent MCT oil powder plus electrolytes, KEYTO Collagen is a reliable keto-friendly collagen-rich protein source. It can easily be added to your favorite beverage (water, coffee, shakes, almond milk, and smoothies) and used as a baking ingredient.
Fulfill your body’s need for collagen-forming nutrients with your diet and the right supplement to reap all the benefits of this essential protein.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.